Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Electronic ticketing and Long Lines


1.If I use electronic ticketing, what will I need to bring to the airport?
Your driver’s license or other government-issued picture I.D., such as a passport or state I.D. card (the name on the ticket must match the name on your I.D. exactly);
The ticket’s confirmation number; and
The credit card the ticket was charged on.
2.How can I avoid waiting in long lines at the airport?
Before you leave for the airport, contact the airline for an update on the flight schedule. (Late flights will mean an even more crowded airport with longer lines everywhere, so be sure to arrive early enough to make your flight.)
If available, avoid the long lines at the counter using curbside or off-airport check-in or electronic ticket kiosks.

No comments: